AccessArt supports all levels of Arts Award.
Pls choose your level and find out more about how we can help you.
As an organisation, AccessArt has a strong presence in the Cambridgeshire area where we lead physical workshops, but we also have a very substantial national and global following benefitting from our unique collection of online resources.
Many of the benefits of AccessArt are delivered digitally (via our website), which means that Arts Award students can benefit wherever they may live. This is of particular value to those who are more isolated (geographically, socially or financially).
In essence, we are a very flexible, proactive organisation, with unqiue skills and offerings, so please contact us to discuss any ideas you may have, or to be fed with ideas by AccessArt, and let’s see where we can take your Arts Award students!
AccessArt can help children and young people discover more about artists and arts organisations, and find out how they think and work... Read More
The AccessArt resources provide an excellent way for children and young people to discover a wide variety of visual art processes, techniques, ideas and artists. Amongst other criteria you can search by subject matter, material, or age group. About 40 % of our resources are free to access – the other 60% are behind a membership wall. Membership rates are kept low and we have many hundreds of schools across the country as members.
AccessArt can help students share their discoveries – AccessArt is very happy to create a digital platform (in the form of a blog post) via our website for your students, to enable them to share with our global web audience. Please get in touch via [email protected] to discuss.