Make a short animation, alone or with your friends, and enter to win a £50 voucher!
Spaces & Places That Make Me Happy
Click for more info
- Your animation should explore the idea of “Spaces & Places That Make Me Happy”
- The animation you submit should be 20 to 40 seconds long.
- The work must be your own and you must have permission to use all imagery and sound (including music).
- Find more information and inspiration about how you might create your animation here
- Teenagers aged 11 to 15.
- Working alone, or in small teams of 2 to 5.
- You must live in the UK.
- Entries can come from school, community or arts organisation groups, or from families at home.
- You don’t need to have any previous animation experience.
There is one prize for the chosen winner: a £50 voucher.
The competition will be judged by the original #BeACreativeProducer team of teenagers, with the help and guidance of Paula Briggs, Co-Director of AccessArt.
The closing deadline for receipt of entries is 10pm GMT 15th September 2019
See below for the entry procedure.
Find out more about background to the #BeACreativeProducer project.
See winners and shortlisted entries from “The World Needs You Creativity!” here.