Commissioning Opportunities for Teachers & Artist/Educators
One of AccessArt’s most unique features is our evolving collection of visual arts resources which help inspire teaching, learning and practice. We now have over 850 resources aimed at all ages and abilities and covering all areas of the visual arts.
We are continually building our collection of resources: if you are a full member of AccessArt we’d love you to contribute!
The Benefits of Contributing
- Raise the profile of your teaching/school
- Raise cash for art materials for your school, or earn money for yourself
- Add value to your teaching and give a lasting legacy to your project
- Work to the greater good!
We pay £42 per resource. Download our Guidance for Contributors for more information.
Who can Apply?
To apply for any of the commissions below you must:
- Be a Full Member of AccessArt
- Be a teacher or artist/educator