AccessArt distance leaning courses have been created to help you to develop your practice, either as a creative practitioner, facilitator or teacher.
The courses aim to inspire and guide, and comprise of:
- Modules or assignments which are delivered online via a combination of fully illustrated text and video.
- Easy upload facility so that you can share your experiences and upload images of your work to share with your course peers.
- Receive feedback from course peers and AccessArt artists.
- Access the course material and your feedback at any time once you have signed up. Course content (including modules, images and feedback) remains online for at least 1 year, enabling you to revisit assignments at any time.
“I have found the content so inspiring and enriching. The only trouble I am having is too may ideas. The units were sized well and I liked the way it was sectioned and the way it built. It also could be as simple or as intricate as you liked.”
We have been careful to ensure the courses are as accessible as possible:
- The courses off very good value for money, ranging from £15 to £25*
- Once you have signed up you can access the course material and upload images at a time to suit you.
- The courses are aimed at all abilities – you do not need to have prior knowledge or experience, but equally they are suitable for those who wish to widen their ideas base.
- Our delegates come from all over the world – you benefit from being part of a global shared-interest community.
- All videos are captioned.
“Very accessible, easy to access tutors and see other peoples’ work. I liked that bit.”
Who are the courses aimed at?
- Teachers who wish to widen their teaching practice. Many teachers have joined our distance learning courses as a way to develop their teaching ideas, before sharing them with their pupils/students.
- Facilitators who wish to develop their artist-led teaching practice in the community.
- Teenagers who wish to develop their skills beyond those offered at school.
- Artists/practitioners who are working alone and who feel they would benefit from being part of a community, and from a springboard for new ideas.
“I certaily enjoyed reading other people’s feedback and comments. They also taught me a lot.”
- The courses are not accredited
- If you require any help, please email [email protected] or telephone 01223 262134
“Oh I can’t express how much I have loved, been inspired and have gained ideas/knowledge from this online course. Both from tutors and the sharing other people’s artwork. I will be constantly revisiting. Thank you”
** AccessArt Members receive discount on each course