The AccessArt Installation Art workshop was created in collaboration with artists Idit Nathan and Kirsten Lavers. This online workshop is based upon an actual installation which Idit and Kirsten created at Impington Village College, Cambridge. The resulting online workshop can be used by students and teachers to explore some of the ideas behind installation art, and to inspire the creation of their own installations.
The online workshop and text below covers:
– Key ideas: What is installation art;
– Why make a installation art?
– Which materials does an installation artist use?
– Installation art strategies;
– Installation artists;
– Pupils’ Worksheet Information.
To access all content, I would like to join as…
AccessArt is a UK Charity and we believe everyone has the right to be creative. AccessArt provides inspiration to help us all reach our creative potential.
Add to favorites